hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Monday, May 21, 2007
Monday, May 21, 2007
"Deep calls unto deep
Lord I know there must be more"
A verse from somewhere in the bible...
Hopefully, I am able to go Philippines this June, after going to Indonesia. Financial wise I'm not too sure how it is going to work out. I'm worrying about SIP. When will they call? What if they call and can't get me because I'm overseas?
I was rereading Horrible Histories' Frightful First World War and in there there's a poem for the soldiers of WW1.
Don't WorryWhen you are a soldier, you can be in one of two places:
A dangerous place or a safe place.
If you're in a safe place... don't worry.
If you're in a dangerous place you can be one of two things:
One is wounded and the other is not.
If you're not wounded... don't worry.
If you are wounded it can be dangerous or slight:
If it's slight... don't worry.
If it's dangerous then one of two things will happen:
You'll die or you'll recover.
If you recover... don't worry.
If you die... you can't worry.
In these circumstances, a soldier never worries.